Faced with severely polluted air every day, people’s body’s resistance is getting smaller and smaller, and various diseases are emerging. The heavily polluted atmosphere begins to retaliate against people, even if the face is not clean, it will cause acne and blackheads. How to remove blackheads has become a problem. I will teach you how to remove blackheads.
How blackheads occurs?
Blackheads are hardened grease obstructions that usually appear on the forehead, nose and other parts of the face. When the oil glands are excessively stimulated and the pores are filled with excess grease to cause cold, the nose and surrounding parts often feel greasy. These greases will eventually harden and become black dots after oxidation. These dots are the grease blockages called blackheads.
The wrong ways to remove blackhead:
- Squeeze by hand: Many people will squeeze by hand, but because nails are easy to hide bacteria, it is easy to cause skin inflammation, and the pores will become larger and larger.
- Wipe with a brush: This method is only suitable for removing dead skin, such as removing blackheads, it has little effect, and rubbing vigorously will damage the skin
The best ways to remove blackhead:
Tip 1：Use Salt and milk to blackheads
- It is best to use unused table salt, which can be packed separately in a vial immediately after opening;
- Mix 4 to 5 drops of milk with salt each time, and start to massage when the salt is half dissolved;
- Since the salt is still not completely dissolved at this time, there are still particles, so it must be very very weak when massage;
- Wash off with clean water after half a minute, not too long;
- In order to let the skin secrete clean oil protection again, so don’t rub anything on the washed skin after washing.
Tip 2 ：Use pearl powder to remove blackheads
Using pearl powder can remove aging cuticles and blackheads. The specific method is as follows:
- Purchase high-quality oral powder in pharmacies.
- Take an appropriate amount of pearl powder into a small dish, add an appropriate amount of water, and adjust the pearl powder into a paste.
- The good pearl powder is evenly applied on the face.
- Part massage is applied on the face until the pearl powder on the face is dry, then wash the face with clean water.
- Available twice a week. It will remove the aging of the skin and blackheads effectively.
Special reminder: If you want to remove the blackheads without increasing the pores, no matter what method you use, it is best to steam the face beforehand so that the pores will open naturally, which will help to cleanse away the toxins. After removing blackheads, it is best to use frozen distilled water or toner on the nose and T-shaped part, in addition to calming the skin, it can also shrink pores.
Tip 3: Use egg white to remove blackheads
- Prepare a clean cotton pad, tear the original thick cotton pad into a thin sheet, the thinner the better;
- Open an egg, separate the egg white from the egg yolk, and leave the egg white part for use;
- Dip the thinned cotton pad into the protein, drain it slightly and paste it on the nose;
- Wait ten to fifteen minutes, and tear off carefully after the cotton pad becomes dry.
Tip 4. Use the eggshell inner membrane to remove blackheads
You can carefully tear off the film which is on the inner layer of the egg shell and attach it to the nose, and then remove it after drying. This is a good way that many people say!
Tip 5 : Use rice to remove blackheads
Every time after steaming the rice, squeeze a small ball gently on the face,it will bring down the dirty things.
Tip 6: Choosing a deep cleansing facial cleanser
Note that the big reason for cleaning blackheads is that dust and other pores are not cleaned in time! Consider choosing a deep cleansing facial cleanser! This can better clean the skin and pores! If you feel serious around the nose, you can clean the nose alone! After washing your face, you can wipe some toner, or astringent water to shrink pores!
Tip 7: Hydrate
Consider using a sleeping mask! Sleep masks generally have a good moisturizing effect.
The oil in the nose is secreted very vigorously, and the pores are also very thick. There will be some grease and horny fragments in the large pores. It is impossible to shrink the pores by squeezing. Some people also like to use a tear-off nose patch. If it is used frequently, it will excessively exfoliate the keratin on the skin and also cause skin inflammation. After the inflammation disappears, the pores will become larger and it will stimulate the secretion of sebaceous glands .
Be careful not to squeeze acne and blackheads with your hands. The bacteria in your hands will infect our small pores for a long time. Not only will it not become lighter, but it will also cause enlarged pores. Skin problems, facial cleansing becomes more important
Having a white and beautiful face is what everyone dreams of, but the reason is that everyone can’t get what he wants, and he can only keep trying. How to remove blackheads above to teach you how to care, no longer need acne blackheads need your own perseverance, peacetime care, do it well, persevere, there will be results.
Tip 8: Salt
While the skin is not dry after the face, apply a proper amount of salt (salt for cooking) on the nose and massage in a circular motion. You will feel the salt slowly melt (even with fine salt), continue to massage, after ten Rinse with clean water for about a minute (you can feel it)!
Attention: skin with acne or wounds will definitely hurt.This method is not recommended for those with sensitive skin.
What are the benefits of washing your face with salt water?
1. Cleanse skin and reduce inflammation
Efficacy: Salt water has anti-inflammatory and disinfecting effects. Therefore, acne-prone skin can be washed with salt water, which can effectively suppress acne on the face.
Practice: Mix salt and water in a ratio of 1: 2 and water, which can effectively remove facial oils and play an anti-inflammatory and calming effect on inflamed acne. However, salt water washing the face is easy to dry the face skin, so use salt water You need to use moisturizing products immediately after washing your face to keep your facial skin hydrated.
Efficacy: Washing your face with salt water can effectively remove facial cuticles, so that the skin is more conducive to the absorption of skin care products, thereby brightening the complexion of the face.
Method: After washing your face, put a small spoonful of fine salt in the palm of your hand and add 3-5 drops of water, then use your fingers to carefully mix the salt and water evenly, and then apply the salt water from the top of the forehead to the top, down Do ring massage. After a few minutes, when the salt water on your face dries into a white powder, wash your face with warm water, apply a moisturizing lotion or continue normal skin care steps.
3. Freckle removal
Efficacy: Washing your face with salt water can also make your skin more hydrated and smooth, and it also has a good effect of diluting melanin. Therefore, washing your face with salt water has a certain effect on the dark spots and freckles on the face.
Method: As long as you gently rub the facial skin with salt water for about 1 minute, then wash it, repeat it for a long time, you will find that the dark spots are farther and farther away from you. It should be noted here that after washing your face with salt water, you will not immediately see the effect of removing freckles. You need to wash your face for a long time to be effective.
4. Clean the dirt in the pores
Efficacy: Washing your face with salt water can effectively clean the dirt in your pores. Sooner or later, washing your face with salt water can effectively target the oil, acne and blackheads accumulated in the pores. It can clean well for the above three situations.
Method: Put a small spoonful of fine salt in the palm of your hand and add 3-5 drops of water, then use your fingers to carefully mix the salt and water evenly, and then apply the salt water from the top of the forehead to the top of the forehead. massage. After a few minutes, when the salt water on your face dries into a white powder, wash your face with warm water, apply a moisturizing lotion or continue normal skin care steps.
Tip: The salt particles used to wash your face with salt are exquisite. They must be the smallest salt particles.
The specific method of removing blackheads with salt
Materials: table salt, milk
(1) It is best to use salt with a finer texture, which can be packed separately in a small bottle just after opening;
(2) Use 4 to 5 drops of pure milk + salt each time, and start to massage when the salt is half dissolved;
(3) Since the salt is not completely dissolved and there are still particles at this time, it must be very very weak when massaged;
(4) Rinse with clean water after half a minute, not too long, too long massage will make your skin cuticle thin;
(5) In order to let the skin secrete clean oil protection again, so do not rub anything on the washed skin after washing.
Tips: The salt particles are rubbed irregularly on the face and hurt the skin. Although the oil is washed away, it is irritating to the skin to varying degrees. So don’t wash your face with salt every day, once a week is enough. And washing your face with salt depends on different skin types, people with too thin skin should not try it easily.